As you know everyone's weight fluctuates throughout the day, especially from morning to night. Normally, the average change is around 2 to 5 pounds(just a reference), and it's due to fluid shifts throughout the day.
You may get abnormal measurement results as below:
• Too high
• Too low
• Huge difference between two recent measurements
If you have the situations above, please try the following tips:
1. Make sure the scale is on a hard and flat surface. If it is on the carpet, the result could be inaccurate.
2. After installing batteries and turning the scale on, wait for 2+ seconds until "0.0" is displayed before stepping on the scale.
3. Wipe your feet with a damp cloth, keeping them slightly damp.
4. Step on the center of the platform barefoot and stand still until the measurement finishes.
5. Please step on the scale to do the measurements 3 times in a few minutes again.