Self-Cleaning and Self-Drying
After you have finished cleaning and returned the MACH vacuum cleaner to its charging base, simply press the self-cleaning button one time in order for the vacuum to automatically begin cleaning and drying its roller brush.
Please refer to the following instructions:
- Place the MACH vacuum cleaner back onto its charging base.
- Make sure the vacuum's clean water tank has more than 50% water volume prior to starting the self-cleaning process.
- Press the self-cleaning button on the vacuum one time in order for the vacuum to automatically begin cleaning and drying its roller brush.
- For optimal cleaning results, it is recommended to turn on the floor cleaner switch before the vacuum starts its self-cleaning process.
- When the roller brush starts its self-drying process, the vacuum cleaner will emit a voice prompt to remind you to clean the dirty water tank.
How to Dry the Roller Brush
If only the roller brush needs to be dried, simply press and hold the trigger button for two seconds when the MACH vacuum cleaner is placed on the charging base.
The vacuum cleaner will automatically start the process of drying its roller brush.
If you have any further questions, please contact MyAnker Support Team for assistance.