Please refer to the following instructions when using smart mode:
- Remove the MACH vacuum cleaner from the charging base, gently step on the foot pedal and pull the handlebar backward until you hear a clicking sound, then continue to pull the handlebar for the vacuum to enter standby mode.
- Press the power button to turn on the smart mode by default.
- It is recommended to use smart mode for mopping and cleaning hard floors.
- If you would like to increase the vacuum's suction power, simply press and hold the trigger button on the vacuum.
- Once the blue indicator light on the clean water tank turns on, it indicates that the oxygen generator in the water tank has started generating oxygen for the water.
If you have any further questions, please contact MyAnker Support Team for assistance.